Header pic

Header pic

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Perfect As U R

All this non-gender-specific-ness
is ridiculous.               

How the hell did we ever get to this point?

Who took the initiative
of erasing the gender line
in trying to close the gender gap?

They’re screwing with the human mind.

How we define ourselves is under attack,
and some seem to believe that’s fine…
I believe this is by design – a fiendish
plot to divide and conquer us
by driving a wedge in between us.

We are a complementary pairing:
vagina and penis
resulting in a birth.
Between Mars and Venus,
there lies an Earth.
Betweens us is something that works,
so why try to make us the same through names?

You’re playing games with your claims
of inherent sexual bias while choosing to retain
the masculine form as the norm –

actor,

waiter,

comedian.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me.
I’m just sayin’.

I love women.
I don’t need you to be like men to see an equal,
or behave more masculine for me to treat you
with all due respect.

I don’t want to be culturally neutered,
nor have you culturally spayed.
Your femininity is priceless to me;
you should always feel free to display it
without feeling naked and objectified,
fully appreciated, as I have testified
in the past.

For when separated from you
I am just half
of my full potential.

I recognize you as being essential
to my very survival.
 
You expand my life span
through your love of your man,
and all that love encompasses –
from your nurturing to your accomplishments.

Why would I ever want you to be just like me
when you’ve been perfected through evolution
in your femininity?

-HymnAgen


Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment