Header pic

Header pic

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stirred By Her Touch (Redux)

The cauldron

containing my spirit

bubbleth over

with poetic lyric

when stirred by her touch

after long separation

simply amazin’

Wicked witch still draws my lusts

out of me like a restless legion

Breathless

Fiendin’

for a sweaty encounter this evenin’

Supple skin caught in my clutch

Digits seekin’

erogenous zones

causing knees to weaken

to a soundtrack of moans

condoning

man-lip-ulation

unleashing sensations

that quell frustrations

pent up for durations

unknown


leaving cerebrum

and cerebellum blown

torso receiving

impulses of arching

and heaving

the top of my dome

alternately receiving

shoves and caresses

of lust manifested

on the physical plane

of reality

throws ebbing gradually

“Don’t touch me”

“Don’t touch me’

spoken emphatically

yet erratically

“Stop laughing at me”

as if she’s mad at me

Knowing she’ll try to get back at me

Every second feels like forever

And I can’t wait for her to dole out justice


-HymnAgen
Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment